by: anonymous_user - 22nd March 2008

If you read this, dont get a bad idea after the first two paragraphs. Brecks great. Ive skied there since I was a little kid. Please read my whole review. Overall, the place was amazing, my problem however are the types of people that frakin go there! If your a beginner and you want to challenge yourself, I dont care! Stay offf the challenging slopes and let the pros do their work!! Dont' block out all the black diamonds by standing at the top whimpering!! Its ridiculous! I couldn't ski my difficult terrain without some little kid in a wedge running in to me from behinde because they couldn't control themselves!! Even on blacks there are some snobs who think there better than you and are gonna try to cut you off over moguls!! And even the ski schools will just stop in the middle of a run and wait for the whole class to catch up!!! what im saying is that please, know your limits. Its not fun for people who can actually do blacks and II blacks if there are gonna be beginners who stop in the middle cause its too steep. I understand if you want to challenge yourself but if you know youre gonna be scared and clog the whole thing up, your not ready!!! Thats what the slow skiing trails are for! But if you mainly do blues and you want to try a black do it, but dont be a wimp about it. I love this mountain and thats why i gave it a good review. Im not trying to be rude to beginners if you just respect us too and know your territories. Trust me, everyone starts out on greens. I did too. I was just trying to make a point to all of you beginners who act like you own the place. And trust me, im not talking to everyone but just the ones who ski out of control and dont know how good they are at all. -Kayley (28) Denver CO. P.S. I know I will always be coming back to Breck and there are people like that at every resort. Its an amazing mountain. Just do us all a favor and please (once again) stay in control and know your limits.