by: Yancyt - 4th December 2010

Town, Run's
Crowds

Last year my family and I went out to Breckenridge for Christmas and Spring Break. After having been to Breck several times before we knew a bit what to expect. Overall, I love Breckenridge. There are several good things about Breckenridge. The first is the variety of terrain. Whether your learning to ski, riding the park, or searching for the powder it has it all. Also, at night the town is awesome and a lot of fun. However, the only major negative about Breckenridge is the crowds. If you can get out there at a time other than the Peak periods I would highly recommend it. When we went during Spring Break it was packed and it got to the point where we would often look for the least crowded lift. Also, if you are more of a beginner, the lifts at the base of the mountain are always more crowded than the others. My advice, if you can ride/ ski most terrain, is just to go all over the resort. There are many different runs that not many people know about that have some great powder, jibs, and other great features.