Anonymous

Only good thing was the rails

4 years ago - Dodge Ridge.

Anonymous

the report was s little optomistic today. definently not as much as reported. the groomers were good. everything else was dust on crust. snow should hold though supposed to be cold next couple of days.

Anonymous

the snow was nice today with the few inches of fresh coverage and cold temps.

Anonymous

going tomo any word on the coverage

Anonymous

Hows the snow today? Thinking bout going midweek

Bear Valley +

weather was hot and snow was still great! not very many people on the weekend either!

4 years ago - Bear Valley.

Badger Pass +

badger was amaZing! staff are nice and the good is good. I signed up did ski school, and being the only boarder I got a personal lesson. it was awesome! shoutout to Buck! my awesome instructor. it is safe to say, I am now a snowboarder, because of him. thanks bro!

Badger Pass +

had an amazing time up stay badger! the staff are friendly, the good is good, and the conditions are wonderful. I, being a first time snowboarder signed up for ski school. I was the only snowboarder, so I got a personal, 1 on 1 instruction. I learned in good weather, and I came down eagle as my first run. it was amazing! the snow is packed powder, and well groomed. towards the en d of the day we had a huge snowstorm, and I got to end my night boarding in fresh powder. thank you badger! shoutout to Buck! my awesome instructor. he taught me well, and guided me down my first run. it's safe to say I am now a snowboarder, because of Buck. thanks sooo much bro! =Colby

Anonymous

Awful snow today. Icy and painful

4 years ago - Dodge Ridge.

Anonymous

6" on January 24th, and todays snow report says 2-3" overnight, 2-3" total last 7 days. Love the consistancy of snow reports.

Anonymous

im for lunch the ski was perfect.

4 years ago - Bear Valley.

Anonymous

snow is really wet & slow.

Anonymous

super wet and heavy snow today. not the best conditions but still made for a fun day

Anonymous

probably wont need chains, the sniw that fell yesterday was ruined by rain, it may get better on the groomers but china bowl was just plowing through heavy sticky slow snow sitting ontop of a hard pack that was difficult to dig into... check their web site vut be cautious when they claim powder

Anonymous

If it's snowing tomorrow you'll need chains. If you have 4WD with snow rated tires, then you will not need chains on. Check the latest on the China Peak website, they usually mention chain restrictions in effect.

Skier Comments & Photos from the Central Sierra Slopes

What are the ski conditions like right now at ski resorts in Central Sierra? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from your favorite Central Sierra ski areas to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports from Central Sierra are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.