Read other skiers' firsthand reports from Central Sierra.

posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

spectacular! well worth the drive in the snow!
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

They are actually right. My friends and I were thinkin same thing. Pretty sad we wasted money on season passes to that rutted horrible park. It is the worst park i have ever witnessed there at this time of yr with this much snow. I just dont thi.k chinapeak cares bt the park which is really sad cause the majority of ypur clientle isnt these old skiers who are happy to ride anything before they die and they dpnt care about park! park is for the people who love ridin n challenges and just want to push themselves. Anyone would b embarresssed to ride chinapeak park! They are right it is a joke. Pretty sad when this many people who care bt their mtn.have to get on here and talk bad judt to get someone to do their job!Anyone who rides park is all sayin same thing n drivin allot further to get some real ridin in! Obvipusely only one on here defendin park is lazy tim the owner whose too busy ridin tahoe himself to even care. Go ahead old sloer and ve back pn here defending yourself. everyone knows u are a joke and everyone misses summit. go ruin another mtn!
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

i didnt know "funner" was a word?
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

quit you b!tchin and go jump off something natural. it's funner anyway.
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

the griz may open on friday morning according to patrollers
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

It's why I love BV. Christmas day. No lines. Really nice runs.
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

when will the back side open anyone know?

Open, check the webcam
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

Cp needs a park the snow is to wet and slow for powder ridin why would tim not put a park in?? i been a season pass holder for 10 years wont be next year
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

dude seriously all we want is a park with more then 3 of same features since u open. One night of work. pls
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

I agree the park is no what it use to be, it is a joke,I would rather drive to northstar and support there mountian even thow I have a season pass to cp. no world class snowboarder would admit to that park at cp.
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

Finally someone cares bt the people who actually consistently ride abd bring money to ur bars n food..park doesnt matter since its become china peak. I too was there yesterday and park was.a joke. two five ft boxes buried and rutted. o yeah a rail and a pushed up mound of snow. def no park!! where are these world class atheletes your tryin to defend tim?!?we cant even get our lips groomed let alone a new feature in over a month?!? Hire someone who cares cause by the looks of your "run itself mtn" we r hopeless!
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

Couldnt disagree more with the last post! China Peak is doing a great job! I was there yesterday and there were many skiers AND BOARDERS who had a great day! CP has brought in a world class athlete to help their team develop a world class park. I am a skier but watched alot of boarders having ALOT of fun in the park. The good news for you is you get to go whereever you want to go! I am glad I have my season pass, and I know alot of others who are too. The old addage of you cant make everyone happy is true on the snow too! I skied the park at Northstar for 5 days straight two weeks ago and guess what, I heard complaints there too! I am thankful for an hour and a half drive! Keep up the good work CP.
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

this place is a complete joke!! we finally get snow and we still cant set up a terrain park!!! what is goin on tim its almost january and it still looks like your first week open in the park. three little kid boxes and a mound of snow.. nice guys .. how bt hiring someone who actually knows wat theyre doin. northstars little kid park is 98x better. pretty sad wen u have to drive 5 hrs judt to do whst u love wen we used to do it down the street when it was summit! china peak is a joke! tim ruined our mtn! go back to kirkwood u chump! lets get someone back on this mtn who cares and loves thier job. tim should b offerin our season pass money back. I for one wouldnt b back. china peak is just a waste of money anymore. i miss sierra summit.
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

merry christmas to all. cant wait to gwt up there and shred!!!