Read other skiers' first hand reports from Central Sierra.

Displaying 436 - 450 of 585 First-hand Reports

posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

It's why I love BV. Christmas day. No lines. Really nice runs.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

when will the back side open anyone know?

Open, check the webcam
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Cp needs a park the snow is to wet and slow for powder ridin why would tim not put a park in?? i been a season pass holder for 10 years wont be next year
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

dude seriously all we want is a park with more then 3 of same features since u open. One night of work. pls
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

I agree the park is no what it use to be, it is a joke,I would rather drive to northstar and support there mountian even thow I have a season pass to cp. no world class snowboarder would admit to that park at cp.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Finally someone cares bt the people who actually consistently ride abd bring money to ur bars n food..park doesnt matter since its become china peak. I too was there yesterday and park was.a joke. two five ft boxes buried and rutted. o yeah a rail and a pushed up mound of snow. def no park!! where are these world class atheletes your tryin to defend tim?!?we cant even get our lips groomed let alone a new feature in over a month?!? Hire someone who cares cause by the looks of your "run itself mtn" we r hopeless!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Couldnt disagree more with the last post! China Peak is doing a great job! I was there yesterday and there were many skiers AND BOARDERS who had a great day! CP has brought in a world class athlete to help their team develop a world class park. I am a skier but watched alot of boarders having ALOT of fun in the park. The good news for you is you get to go whereever you want to go! I am glad I have my season pass, and I know alot of others who are too. The old addage of you cant make everyone happy is true on the snow too! I skied the park at Northstar for 5 days straight two weeks ago and guess what, I heard complaints there too! I am thankful for an hour and a half drive! Keep up the good work CP.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

this place is a complete joke!! we finally get snow and we still cant set up a terrain park!!! what is goin on tim its almost january and it still looks like your first week open in the park. three little kid boxes and a mound of snow.. nice guys .. how bt hiring someone who actually knows wat theyre doin. northstars little kid park is 98x better. pretty sad wen u have to drive 5 hrs judt to do whst u love wen we used to do it down the street when it was summit! china peak is a joke! tim ruined our mtn! go back to kirkwood u chump! lets get someone back on this mtn who cares and loves thier job. tim should b offerin our season pass money back. I for one wouldnt b back. china peak is just a waste of money anymore. i miss sierra summit.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

merry christmas to all. cant wait to gwt up there and shred!!!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

bluebird day with 2' powder readily accessible off any lift. still fresh tracks available at 3pm
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Another amazing day at Chins Peak! Coverage is great,lines are quick and the CP team us awesome! loving the life!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

great day of skiing today.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Roads are closed going up the due to to much snow so badger pass is closed
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Went Saturday, what a great day all around. plenty of powder not a lot of people so the lifts were good on and off! I recommend making the trip for endless fun. Another must is to get your tickets at Raley's or any other discount ticket store $55 opposed to $69 for adult

Displaying 436 - 450 of 585 First-hand Reports