Read other skiers' first hand reports from Central Sierra.

Displaying 16 - 30 of 661 First-hand Reports

Powder
posted 31 day(s) ago by slobeachboy1

Puttin slo on the map Lolol
Variable Conditions
posted 31 day(s) ago by iPhone

It was pretty good in the morning and kind of slushy by the after noon but it was ALOT better than I thought
posted 31 day(s) ago by Bretley

Please tell me china peak is going to open. I was going to ditch school tomorrow and go boarding please tell me if u are going to open back up or stay closed
posted 31 day(s) ago by plessard23

what's up? the webcam looks like there's snow?
posted 31 day(s) ago by Mark's iPhone

You have to have cold weather to "blow snow". CP can't change physics! Not their fault.
posted 31 day(s) ago by slobeachgirl1

Skiing 12 other resorts makes a pass worth it
posted 31 day(s) ago by anonymous user

China peak falls short My family and I will never buy season passes here again they could blow snow like tahoe but don't want to spend any money then why would any one buy a pass here we live in Cali it's a must to blow snow
Spring Snow
posted 32 day(s) ago by Martin

The fact that a ridge of high pressure sat over central Cali this winter is certainly not CP's fault. I won't get in my usual 40+ days but am grateful CP made enough snow for me to enjoy 8 days so far. Not the best, but any day on the mountain beats hanging out in the valley fog!
posted 32 day(s) ago by anonymous user

As a season pass holder for 10 years never have I only been able to ski for one month they should refund us or give us a pass for next year
posted 33 day(s) ago by Dano

Is dodge done for the year? Hard to believe that this year ended up being worse than last year.
posted 39 day(s) ago by Ella

The temperatures were hot today, the sun relentless, but the resort is doing a great job keeping the slopes groomed. It was crowded Saturday and Sunday, not bad today and probably ski right up to the chair lift tomorrow.
Spring Snow
posted 39 day(s) ago by iPhone

Hard and fast in the morning, slushy by afternoon. Not many trails open, pretty crowded on trails that are open. Resort doing best they can with the snow and temperatures.
Wet Snow
posted 41 day(s) ago by Andrew

It was fun and all but a lot of the snow was wet and slushy because of the scorching sun. I've never seen so many people in shorts and shirts.
posted 41 day(s) ago by Ma lourdes's iPhone

Has anybody gone today. What does it look like ? Thinking of going tomorrow Or Monday Ty
Machine Groomed
posted 45 day(s) ago by cdc

Great coverage and snow quality, even when it rained.

Displaying 16 - 30 of 661 First-hand Reports