Night riding review

by: simply^ride - Dec 15, 2008

Pros: fun time for a cheap price.

Cons: only one run open

Date Visited: Apr 1, 2006

This review is only for night riding since that the only thing I did. For 20 dollars you get to ride from 4pm to 9:30 pm but take into considerations that it was only one trail, the trail is claimed to be 3.2 miles but it seems much shorter. There are plenty of things to do up in the top. And some restaurants and a bar as well. The crowds are non existent at night, but you can only ride the tram to the top, we never had to wait for it, it leaves every 15 minutes. The only problem that I really saw was that you can get easily bored with only on trail even if its long, oh I forgot the park its also open, and there is also a bunny slope up in the top for those who want to learn with no crowds at all, that would actually be a good time to learn. Conditions were ok a little to loose granular to the icy side but still it was nice. I guess for the price is a nice thing to do.

P.S. the only reason I did it was because we had only 3 days of ridding and my plane landed late so I still wanted to get some ridding done that day.