First hand, user-generated ski reports from Ski China Peak.

Displaying 6 - 10 of 240 First-hand Reports

Ski China Peak +
Machine Groomed
posted 268 days ago by joegentry22

Arguably the best conditions so far this year with the sub par snow they have received from mother nature. It snowed off and on yesterday but the crowds were not to bad. I didn't see any knee deep powder. all the ungroomed snow (powder) I saw had a thick layer of ice top of it that made it almost un-skiable. groomed runs were great.
Powder
posted 270 days ago by iPhone

Yesterday was probably the best day of the year at China Peak. 2 feet of fresh powder, and cold temps kept the snow amazing all day. The trees were awesome, finally enough snow to shred through them. And they finally opened up the chair that goes to the top of China Bowl. My friends and I managed to get first tracks in light, knee deep powder up there. Overall, the snow gods have finally delivered and transformed this resort completely. Had an awesome time.
posted 270 days ago by anonymous user

Thank you Mother Nature now we need father cohe to build some jumps pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ski China Peak +
posted 270 days ago by Nick Albert’s iPhone 5

Yeah.... It was awesome.... I got first tracks. Powder city until 11. Then it got a little crowded and tracked out. No big deal, I still killed it on the tree runs. Yeah
Powder
posted 271 days ago by anonymous user

Beautiful up there right now there's no way to describe it

Displaying 6 - 10 of 240 First-hand Reports