Related Regions: California, Northern California, Central Sierra, Sierra Nevada, North America, United States

Ski China Peak Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Ski China Peak

What are the ski conditions like right now at Ski China Peak? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Ski China Peak to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

15.5 | 16.5 | 17.5 | 18.5
me

What I don't get is why people blame China Peak for lack of snow. They cannot control the weather. I was just up at Heavenly last week and there was hardly any snow. Only 2 runs open and that was above 9100 feet.

iPhone

Disappointed season pass holder Have bought for over 5 years Never again Will drive to Tahoe or Mamouth

Can't wait to snowboard

cline.corey.cc

I will say that I was looking to be a first time season pass holder here this year but I think it's over priced for the season this year. but I do love this place being a local

anonymous user

They say they been trying to make snow but there snow making is prehistoric just like there old slow lifts this place is a joke

anonymous user

China peak is letting its people down once again maybe invest in some snow making equipment so you can open the mountain

anonymous user

What's up with this place I will never buy a season pass here again so there open from mid dec to March not worth it..

gotopete

The snow is melting. ..

colby

prayers for snow are working! It's no longer gonna be in the 50s next week! instead it's gonna drop back down and snow more!!!

Anonymous

Let's keep our fingers crossed that we are open by Christmas.

15.5 | 16.5 | 17.5 | 18.5