Related Regions: California, Northern California, Central Sierra, Sierra Nevada, North America, United States

Ski China Peak Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Ski China Peak

What are the ski conditions like right now at Ski China Peak? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Ski China Peak to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

anonymous user

Went yesterday only two lifts and two moving carpet area for kids so two lifts thin coverage we need snow

Ski China Peak +

went Sunday, no lines. 4 or 5 lifts open with about a half dozen runs. had a good time but coverage very thin with a few sharp rocks here and there. conditions varied a lot depending on run.

chris

I went there today it was thin coverage but it was a fun day

chris

Hopefully we will a late winter

Tommy's iPhone

I think it is so funny how people can blame a ski area if they don't have snow. Skiing is a gamble and some years are great some years suck. Well my friends this year as of now really sucks. But I give much credit to china peak for having what they do have for us. Kaiser was skiing well today and for what it's worth not bad skiing considering we've had no help from Mother Nature. Keep up the good work guys.

BRIAN’s iPhone - Tri2Ski

Okay skier and boarder friends ........ China Peak with no help from the snowy heavens or the weather continues to remain open for us! Clearly they are going above and beyond to keep us on the hill! Thanks team China Peak for all your snow making efforts as everyone else around us is closed or with nothing open!!!!! Come on snowstorms help us out!!!! Day 10 for me this season and looking for snow!

kook

Don't waste your bux until we get some weather. 2 for 1 still not a good deal.

Jerson’s iPhone

Had a great time!!!

Machine Groomed
Anonymous

kaiser/chair 2 a little lumpy. park run off 4 was smooth but crowded. had more fun than I expected though.

anonymous user

China peak rocks!!! We need some snow

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.