Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Sierra-at-Tahoe.

Spring Snow
posted 2 years ago by Toonces

Castle was my favorite run of the day. You can tell the base is about to get thin. Nothing sticking out yet but I'm concerned that we may only have another weekend before we are back to dodging rocks.
Spring Snow
posted 2 years ago by troes04

Skied yesterday and today. Kinda frozen and icy in the morning, softening around 10am. Good spring skiing until noon or 1pm, then it starts getting pretty soft and slow. It was 55 degrees in the parking lot today when we left @ 1pm. we had a great time but the snow is melting fast. I. hope we get some more soon or the season will come to an end pretty soon!
Hard Packed
posted 2 years ago by Amoeba

Windy and icy, if it weren't for the wind it would probably soften up, unfortunately the windchill is keeping everything frozen.
posted 2 years ago by Adrian’s iPhone

We had a great day! The snow held up/ no slush/ wet sticky snow. Great snow from 9:00am to 2:30pm spring skiing conditions warm temps melting the snow late afternoon . Some crowding at base main lift kind of a buzz kill. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWESOME! THANKS SCOTT! Positive attitudes from the staff great day!
Packed powder
posted 2 years ago by Toonces

We got there very early. The snow got soft quickly. I think it was 40 at 8am. No obstacles popping through. Great groomer cruiser snow. Picture of Clipper.