First hand, user-generated ski reports from Northstar California.

Displaying 281 - 285 of 716 First-hand Reports

posted 1 years ago by Anonymous

3/8 conditions on the backside exceeded expectations. Considering the elevation of this resort, they have done an amazing job with the coverage. But man, what is going on the the clientele at this place? lots of people lacking basic skill, in over there heads, lacking etiquette ect. Lifts were stopping constantly because of people falling or not getting on right. I like the place, but I dont think I will go again on a Saturday.
posted 1 years ago by Keith

Much better today than yesterday. Groomers were good in the morning. Slushy in the aft
posted 1 years ago by Keith

Icy early this morning turning to slush in the late morning. I love northstar but I couldn't take it and bailed at noon. Funny enough it's dumping right now. We'll see how much of it sticks
posted 1 years ago by Powderhound

How is it today?
Wet Snow
posted 1 years ago by brilligmark1

Crunchy this morning, then wet and slushy as the rain came in around 11ish. Also, their base (87in?) is a straight - up lie. You will hardly even see snow until you get up the first gondola and it is almost non-existant when you get to the bottom of any runs. Still, it isn't likely to get any better.

Displaying 281 - 285 of 716 First-hand Reports