Day Trip Getaway

by: desiree - Dec 4, 2010

Pros: Not Crowded, Staff Friendly, You can drink!

Cons: Tubing Park only has one lane open.

Recommended For: Singles, Family Friendly

Date Visited: Dec 1, 2010

I recommend this place for everyone, however if your like myself single and want to learn how to snowboard, ski, or just have fun in the snow, without making a idiot of yourself in front of people...I suggest checking this place out during the week.

Few things I didn't like thou....

1. The tubing park only has one lane open during the week. Granted there are not that many people during the week, but my friends and I wanted more of a "Faster Tubing Ride" and we felt that the lane that was made available to us, was for the kids.

2. My friends and I were looking for the area to purchase the tickets for the tubing, and there was no sign/staff to tell us where to purchase the tickets. We eventually were informed where to purchase the tickets after walking back to the bar, which we were at earlier, which there was no sign, or the staff working advising to purchase tickets here.

3. Nightlife- My friends and I are all single females and we can turn simple drinks at the bar into a enjoyable time. However we did not see anything, for nightlife. Granted our visit was during the week, we asked the locals, staff, and the young gentlemen working the lifts and they mentioned you can drink on the lift but there is no real, Nightlife available.

Overall I did enjoy my visit to Mt. Baldy and I can say, That yes I will return! :)