Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Mountain High.

Mountain High +
Powder
posted 49 day(s) ago by Bryce

Fresh pow pow
posted 113 day(s) ago by devoboarder

I completely agree with you. they should honor those tickets. however, I was only talking about snow conditions. there isn't much snow, it's 85 degrees in so cal and you choose to go boarding. most likely, your board is going to get trashed. don't complain about mountain high for that.
Variable Conditions
posted 117 day(s) ago by devoboarder

honestly, this winter sucks. if it's 85 degrees in so cal, the conditions are going to be crap. don't trash mountain high, they are doing the best they can given the conditions. you can't make snow when it's 60 on the mountain
Wet Snow
posted 117 day(s) ago by suprchkn777

Don't go unless you don't care if you ruin your equipment. The base depth is only 3 or 4 inches in most of the runs. I left after 3 runs and my board is completely trashed.
Mountain High +
posted 121 day(s) ago by Matt

It was crowded. Icy in the morning. Started to get slushy. I was so disappointed with how bad the conditions were that I left at 12:00. Also there customer service is s***. It is a free for all in the lift lines. Never going back here again. They had maybe 3-4 ok runs. The park was ok. Everyone seemed to stay on the middle run.