by: Patrick - 13th March 2011

drive is easy
small mountain, lift lines, too crowded

Went here with a free lift ticket to check it out and see if I wanted to get the season pass that was on sale for next season. Was an easy drive from San Diego, but after riding there realized I would rather drive farther for better quality. The lift gates are like a cattle herd with no attendant really watching them or keeping it organized and they oversell tickets, so the zoo of a lift line is long. The runs on the west are short. The east is good when it's open, but nothing to write home about. Realized quick why I paid a little more for gas and went to other resorts in the area and why I'll pay more for the other resort's season pass next season. Too many people sitting in middle of the runs here and can be dangerous. The parking lot is not really monitored and I would not feel good bringing my kid here to see people smoking out in between runs (cool when I was younger, but not now with a family). For the money they do charge, they could do a lot better in the professionalism and quality areas. Plus the other two resorts in the area can pump out a ton more snow than this place. Will I go back??? maybe if i get another free pass, but I wouldn't waste my money here.