First hand, user-generated ski reports from Mammoth Mountain Ski Area.

Displaying 1146 - 1150 of 1299 First-hand Reports

yeeeeahhhh LONG LIVE LEGENDS
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

its funny, its like the telephone game you played at preschool, one story is told and you see the result after it has just been through 20 kids. believe it or not I'm just an old sierra soul too, seen all the changes. first comment was just asking if anyone knew my old buddy from there. And that is when the so called locals went off. I mentioned Craig Kelly cause he was in it for the soul, and really one of the originators. it hurt the day of the incident. seemed like only a slim few knew who he was, my and every other snowboarders hero of the day. he rode the backcountry for the peace and love of the sport it provided. just hoping everyone is enjoying all the snow, just one question to the lifelong mammoth resident like myself till recently, conditions better than 94 with pow starting Oct 8 ? or I think 64' when it almost shut the town down ?? if so, all my best wishes, take some turns for the ones who have passed and know how lucky you are to be alive and well to enjoy the day. always remember that your health cannot ever be paid for when lost, be careful out there.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

to that local I shared the gondola with yesterday: (yeah, you who had to go back and get your poles) it may be time to dial-in a shower.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

u should see the stuff that gets blocked :)
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Sunday was dumping snow all day long and it never let up even though it was a little wet. Monday was great powder with only locals on the mountain. Was really cool to eavesdrop on all the local lingo regarding the mountain and "local knowledge"

Displaying 1146 - 1150 of 1299 First-hand Reports