Related Regions: Sierra Nevada, Northern California, California, North America, United States, Lake Tahoe

Kirkwood Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Kirkwood.

Anonymous

3 inches? There is a least a foot and half of fresh here. As Andre 3000 says "im just being modest".

fatskier209

We r suppose to get 4feet by Sunday. One last run in pow for the season. Ill b there with my grill and beers.

fatskier209

The wall was good today. Soft fluff til 1pm then sentinel bowl which has lots of rocks and slush thru steeps in the trees. Fun but challenging . I talked to an employee he said even if we get 4 ft of snow they are still scheduled to close April 27.

Shiznik

Turn that web cam back on I can't see the snow

Leonard's iPad

Typical spring skiing. Stay out of the shade in the early morning because it will ice, even though it looks soft. Did the east side most of the morning. Was getting soft & just starting to get sticky just before noon. Generally great for me on my skibike.

Anonymous

Word to the wise: don't ski over to Palisades bowl at 2:30 pm on a 65 degree day unless you really know how to rip slush. Glad to have both ACLs still attached.

last day: April 27

Shiznik

When is the last day

Anonymous

Its still worth coming out because pretty much everything is skiable. Sunrise chair 9 to 10, wall/cornice 10 to 12, then get a quick warm weather wax and you can go until about 1:30.

Kirkwood +

great spring morning skiing..top of both sides had good snow to move around and continued to get better, albeit heavier, as the day progressed..Kirk never disappoints, I just wish I could've stuck around to get between some of the trees as things loosened up

Spring Snow