by: Brian K Palmer - 18th December 2010

Trails, View, Snowfall, Everything
None

Yeah, so this place is like Heaven on Earth. A group of us spent nine days at Heavenly, and we had a brilliant time. We started with a refresher ski lesson at the ski school, and the instructor was amazing. We started as Beginners and graduated as Intermediate skiiers. Then we took to the trails on our own. I was thrilled with the Beginner and Intermediate trails, because there were plenty of them to keep me satisfied, hard ones to keep me challenged, and they were long so I could spend most of the time skiing and having fun. On the clear days, the views of the lake from the top were spectacular. On the snowy days, the trails were thrilling. We really loved Heavenly. It is definitely a must-visit. Also, nearby there is the village with lots of great shops, ice skating, bars, and great restaurants. I've gotta give a shout out to the friends we made at Fire and Ice, an open concept hibachi style buffet and bar. If you're not sure what I just said, go there and fall in love with it like we did. Heavenly equals deep snow, great food, friendly people, a mountain gondola, amazing views, and a ton of fun. Go there!