by: m.c. - 17th February 2010

Long runs, great snow, friendly staff
Expensive food and drink ($9.17 for bloody mary)

Skiied Heavenly from 1/23/10 thru 1/29/10. Had abundance of snow, very little lift lines, super friendly staff. The only negative I have is that my wife and I fell on untreated steps at the village. We filled out a report at the Heavenly customer service office, and no one bother to follow-up on it. I had a sprained wrist, slight concussion and a bruised tailbone. Only one individual ever asked how I was, and I happened to see him in the grocery store. He came up to me and asked how I was doing. (Thank you ski instructor supervisor). My first trip out west (I live in Ohio) I thought there may be a chance I could be injured skiing the mountain, I just didn't think it would be on a set of steps in the village. Overall, great place and I would return at a moments notice! The views are the most awesome of anyplace I have ever been. I couldn't ski for stopping to take pictures. Lake Tahoe is within site of many of the ski trails. The trip on the Gondola to the top of the mountain will give you exceptional views and then you can ski to the bottom for an experience that you will only get at Heavenly! I don't agree with all the bad rap on traversing. It is a huge mountain with many trails and lifts, and traversing is not that big a problem.