SKI, RIDE & PLAY FOR HABITAT - SATURDAY, MARCH 8
THE VERTICAL FEET SKI-A-THON CHALLENGE
kicks off at 8:30am with registration for the event running from 10am – 1pm. All proceeds from this event will go to support Habitat for Humanity of Tuolumne County.
- Participants can compete individually or as a team as they track up the mountain taking as many runs and earning points for each ride on chairlifts 5, 7 & 8.
- Extra points will be awarded for completing additional challenges and of course for wearing a silly hat or costume throughout the event.
- The individual or group (group points divided by the number of members) with the most points at the end of the Challenge wins the The Challenge Trophy.
- Sign ups will be available the day of the challenge beginning at 8:30am in front of the Family Lodge.
- Dodge Ridge season pass holders may compete with a donation of any amount to Habitat for Humanity of Tuolumne County.
- For other competitors, lift tickets are only $10, with a $100 donation to Habitat for Humanity.
The fun continues in the afternoon with The Taste of Tuolumne - For just $20, enjoy unlimited samples from dozens of the region’s best local Food, Wine & Beer purveyors, with all proceeds benefiting Habitat for Humanity of Tuolumne County. Uplands Drive will be performing live from 3pm-5pm during the Taste of Tuolumne. The Sonora based band performs classics, modern rock, and today’s favorites. Band members include: Tommy Dowell, Tim Adamiak, Pete Neumann, Loren Kaiser, and Darlene Dixon-Walker.
Taste of Tuolumne tickets are available in person at Dodge Ridge for just $20 with kids 12 and under free. All proceeds from the entire Ski, Ride & Play for Habitat event will go to support Habitat for Humanity of Tuolumne County. http://www.habitattuolumne.org/
For More Info: http://www.dodgeridge.com/mountain-info/events-activities/
or call (209) 965-3474
Uplands Drive: https://www.facebook.com/UplandsDrive