by: Dodge Ridge Rider - 18th February 2009

• Nightlife
Family friendly
sometimes little snow

Ok first off I'd just like you guys to know I learned to both ski and snowboard at dodge and I've been going there since I was 8, I'm now 15. Dodge Ridge is definitely the most family friendly resort in all of the Sierra. Every staff member no matter if they're a lift operator or a ski instructor anyone with the dodge ridge jacket is wearing a smile on their face, helpful, and friendly. As for actual slopes it's good, I'm a snowboarder that's not into anything much except park, but trails are always groomed especially after a huge dump and there are many exciting powder/tree runs throughout the resort. As for the park, it's always kept in good condition, mostly because the park team knows what their doing and not a bunch of screw-offs that didn't make it through high school... You ca go to bear valley for that, but thats for another time. Their parks are definitely very progressional, whether your trying to do your first 50-50 or are hittin a kicker and getting 15 feet of air, there's gonna be a park designed for you. Dodge Ridge is the place to go and will always be my favorite, I hope it can be yours too!!!