Boreal Review

by: anonymous_user - Feb 19, 2008

Date Visited: Feb 19, 2008

It was good for the most part.The only complaints I have is that the runs are somewhat short and NO ONE was scaning passes.I realy did not have to pay because no one was checking.The dudes running the Accelerator lift did not pay close attention either.I loaded up with a family I thought was only three but turned out to be four people,getting off was a little hairy but it worked out..

The best ride I found was to the far left of the mountain.Take the Accelerator up and take the cedar trail.Its long and not very crowded at all.When you get to the bottom just take the Cedar lift up and ride the trail again.I rode it probably six times.Not very many people and lots of room to bomb down.

The Pub was great.The food was good.Prices were very good.Beer5$.Corn Dog 3$.Fries 2$....

To sum it up it was a very good deal for the price.If you are in your first year like me this is a great place to learn.Lots of friendly people on the slopes as well as some stupid teenagers.But the families far outnumber the lames.If you are into parks this place has a ton of terrain and lots of lifts to get you there...