Related Regions: Sierra Nevada, Northern California, California, Central Sierra, North America, United States

Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area

What are the ski conditions like right now at Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

3.5 | 4.5 | 5.5 | 6.5
Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area +

badger was amaZing! staff are nice and the good is good. I signed up did ski school, and being the only boarder I got a personal lesson. it was awesome! shoutout to Buck! my awesome instructor. it is safe to say, I am now a snowboarder, because of him. thanks bro!

Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area +

had an amazing time up stay badger! the staff are friendly, the good is good, and the conditions are wonderful. I, being a first time snowboarder signed up for ski school. I was the only snowboarder, so I got a personal, 1 on 1 instruction. I learned in good weather, and I came down eagle as my first run. it was amazing! the snow is packed powder, and well groomed. towards the en d of the day we had a huge snowstorm, and I got to end my night boarding in fresh powder. thank you badger! shoutout to Buck! my awesome instructor. he taught me well, and guided me down my first run. it's safe to say I am now a snowboarder, because of Buck. thanks sooo much bro! =Colby

anonymous user

snow is really wet & slow.

anonymous user

going to badger this weekend...yeeee buddy:) how is it up ther?

Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area +

Had a great day skiing. No chains and really warm. looking forward to going again

anonymous user

Going up to badger. its going 2 be epic! I'll post an update later. ;)

anonymous user

terrible day at badger super crowded. I was really surprised I have never had to wait in line there before. make was all tracked out. thinking of not even going tomorrow.

anonymous user

terrain park is a little weak but today was great

anonymous user

is there really no terrain park?

anonymous user

need chains to go upthere! well worth the drive. can't wait to go back up in two weeks.

3.5 | 4.5 | 5.5 | 6.5