Related Regions: Sierra Nevada, Northern California, California, Central Sierra, North America, United States

Badger Pass Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Badger Pass.

anonymous user

mid day was great then the clouds moved in and ended the day. the snow is okay at best.

Badger Pass +

skied Badger on Monday, January 29, 2013. Great conditions with fresh powder and not many people. The terrain is not challenging, but it's a great place for beginners to learn and novices and intermediates to improve their skills. I absolutely love skiing here!

Cool story bro.

Badger Pass +

badger was amaZing! staff are nice and the good is good. I signed up did ski school, and being the only boarder I got a personal lesson. it was awesome! shoutout to Buck! my awesome instructor. it is safe to say, I am now a snowboarder, because of him. thanks bro!

Badger Pass +

had an amazing time up stay badger! the staff are friendly, the good is good, and the conditions are wonderful. I, being a first time snowboarder signed up for ski school. I was the only snowboarder, so I got a personal, 1 on 1 instruction. I learned in good weather, and I came down eagle as my first run. it was amazing! the snow is packed powder, and well groomed. towards the en d of the day we had a huge snowstorm, and I got to end my night boarding in fresh powder. thank you badger! shoutout to Buck! my awesome instructor. he taught me well, and guided me down my first run. it's safe to say I am now a snowboarder, because of Buck. thanks sooo much bro! =Colby

anonymous user

snow is really wet & slow.

anonymous user

going to badger this weekend...yeeee buddy:) how is it up ther?

Badger Pass +

Had a great day skiing. No chains and really warm. looking forward to going again

anonymous user

Going up to badger. its going 2 be epic! I'll post an update later. ;)

anonymous user

terrible day at badger super crowded. I was really surprised I have never had to wait in line there before. make was all tracked out. thinking of not even going tomorrow.