Related Regions: Sierra Nevada, Northern California, California, Central Sierra, North America, United States

Badger Pass Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Badger Pass

What are the ski conditions like right now at Badger Pass? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Badger Pass to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Badger Pass +

I went Friday 01/09/2015 and there was rocks everywhere coverage is thin mud in a few place. I damaged my board on the rocks and sticks. over all I had fun.

Spring Snow

Great Day at Badgers Pass I am so glad I went

Machine Groomed

Badger Pass +

Skiing Saturday 12/27/14. Runs were awesome. Favorite place to ski in California.

Machine Groomed

Badger Pass +

Very icey in the morning leading to slush in the afternoon with the warm temps.

Hard Packed
Badger Pass +

Fabulous conditions on 12/16. Excellent coverage with great corduroy and light powder.

Packed powder 3"
Badger Pass +

Super stoked to be working, living, playing in Yosemite!! Badger Pass is open and getting lots of snow!! Fresh powder as we speak! If you see this post and make it to Badger Pass come say hi to me at the food court! Go Adventure!! Follow my Instagram for more photos! @chiconative

Packed powder 4"