First hand, user-generated ski reports from Alpine Meadows.

Displaying 176 - 180 of 265 First-hand Reports

posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Skiied Alpine for my first time with my 10 year old son on Friday. Skiied 32,000 vetical together on the day. I fell in love with this mountain and my son refused to leave until they told us we could no longer go up the mountain. Great terrain, well laid out lift system, friendly staff...will certainly returnback on my next trip to Tahoe. Only regret I have is not trying Alpine sooner after a few trips to Tahoe skiing Heavenly, Squaw and Kirkwood. The highlight being the last run of the day for us at 4:02pm. Alpine Bowl, close to full moon over the lake as the sun was starting to set. About the best end to a great vacation you could ask for.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

great snow all day. very fun day. very little ice anywhere on the mountain at all.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Yesterday afternoon and this morning were nice. Only the super-secret stashs are unskied since last snow. Looks like we're back to spring conditions. No complaints but would love some more snow.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

It was pretty good by the end of the day. Could still hear the ice off trail, but the turns felt good. If it keeps dumping, tomorrow should be primo.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

its dust on crust but getting better

Displaying 176 - 180 of 265 First-hand Reports