Read other skiers' firsthand reports from Bulgaria.

posted 2 years ago by gavwoo78

going out on the 1st of February and got say the snow is not looking good????
posted 2 years ago by andyp2901

Looking at recent years there looks to have been decent snowfall in Feb but I'm not sure if it's always been from such a low starting point. I can't see any significant snow forecast for a while but let's hope the websites are wrong...
posted 2 years ago by Tomdjay

Great this morning however rain at the gondola drop off , lots of fun out here however the top should be open , lots of people walking up there to ski/board down
posted 2 years ago by Tommy

Glad to hear there is some snow on the way 18 of us due out there on the 25th January!
posted 2 years ago by Tomdjay

Hi all , rain in the town however lots of snow up top fingers crossed all will be open soon , however they are doing a great job with what's open
posted 2 years ago by Kelly's Iphone

To those of you that are due to borovets... They are due snow all of next week!!
posted 2 years ago by Andy iPhone

Due out there on 25th, I can 't believe there has been no snow in some parts of Bulgaria since 7th Dec. Western Europe is getting battered.May be my first & last ski trip to Bulgeria. The webcams are shocking & only 3 runs open. Wish Id have left it till last minute , would have booked elsewhere
posted 2 years ago by robdooley28

hope theres some snow by the 1st march
posted 2 years ago by Ian

Here at the moment and it desperately needs lots of snow. Only 4 reds and the nursery slopes are open. No snow at the top of the cable car just rocks and grass. Locals are great but they can't control the weather.
Machine Made
posted 2 years ago by Simon’s iPhone

Glorious weather but very few (less than half) the runs open.
Borovets +
Machine Groomed
posted 2 years ago by jetmistblade

great holiday snow getting quite bad still ok just slushey to hot !!! 18 degrees yesterday
posted 2 years ago by 4509

Been here since Sunday, the snow was pretty good yesterday morning even though 100% of it is fake. In the afternoon the snow gets pushed around to reveal rock. Do not bring out a brand new board! There are a couple of runs open but most are shut. I am not sure why, as there seems to be snow on many of the slopes.
Borovets +
Machine Made
posted 2 years ago by mightyquinn3030

great holiday not great conditions but still a great place.2 days on a board 4 dsys on skis with no queues at all which made up for the lack of snow.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

We are due out on the 1st of Feb, non of us have been before. A few of us are keen boarders, but due to having a lot of friends that are first timers we thought Borovets would be the place to go. Let's hope we get that fresh snow fall and plenty of it :)
posted 2 years ago by budablue

I'm sorry people feel this way but the snow fall isn't in the hands of the locals and I've been going to borovets for 10 years an in recent years it's had brilliant conditions. Great little place.??????????