First hand, user-generated ski reports from Whitewater Ski Resort.

Displaying 1 - 5 of 66 First-hand Reports

posted 6 days ago by adamdelman7

Been snowing day and night for a few days, base getting better, powder everywhere if you're willing to look. Lift lines are non-existent to minimal, not sure what other people are whining about.
posted 8 days ago by from me

Snowcover getting better with the new snow. Long lines and slow lifts
posted 14 days ago by A Friend

The lodge and and lift lines are way too busy. I would recommend skiing at Red Mountain or Fernie. Don't bother skiing this busy ski resort with 3 slow chairs.
posted 19 days ago by danacharles74

We skied Whitewater on Sunday and the conditions were mostly scratchy hard pack. Snow started falling around lunch, and by the end of the day conditions improved a lot, especially along the edges. We woke up to 12 inches in Nelson on Monday morning, and probably more at the mountain. Conditions were phenomenon, although some of the lift lines were running 20 minutes or so. Still, there were stashes of fresh powder to be fund right up to the last lift. This was our first trip to Whitewater and we were not disappointed. I'd pay the $69 just to ride the lifts and watch the locals tear the place up. Overall it was some of the best caliber of skiers and riders anywhere.
Whitewater Ski Resort +
posted 20 days ago by Matty J

It's dumping. And I bet our base is way exceeding 139 now.

Displaying 1 - 5 of 66 First-hand Reports