First hand, user-generated ski reports from Whistler/Blackcomb.

Displaying 6 - 10 of 1298 First-hand Reports

Whistler/Blackcomb +
Machine Groomed
posted 2 day(s) ago by Chris Leshock's iPhone

Good groomers up top, plenty of runs to choose from, some very good groomers but icy spots are prevalent. Yday had two to three inches of powder up top, total dust in crust. Come on up if you are content e blue groomers. Stay at home if you are powder hungry. No snow down low
posted 3 day(s) ago by jeremy2372

The top of both mountains are just fine, not great, but plenty of coverage. Spring like on blue bird days, lots of fun !
posted 3 day(s) ago by jeremy2372

Good coverage as long as you stay high on either mountain. Yes, other years have been better, but if Tahoe is what you're used to, you'll have plenty of fun. Can't beat the blue bird days / views.
Whistler/Blackcomb +
Hard Packed
posted 3 day(s) ago by Eastern Skier

I've been watching reports for weeks after booking my trip in Seotember, and came close to forfeiting my non refundables and canceling the trip. Thanks for the eye opening reports of good conditions up top, which is exactly what we found. I've skied here before and had plentiful snow, and this is definitely not that. But they've done a good job with what they have, as long as you stay above mid mountain. 7th Heaven and Jersey were lots of fun, if you stay on the groomers you'll be very happy. otherwise, you will find very hard packed and icy surfaces. Nonetheless, lots of fun and plenty to choose from!
Variable Conditions
posted 3 day(s) ago by inspoadam

I just spend 15 minutes typing out a report but this shitty app failed to post it and to be frank I can't be arsed to type it out again, so here is the gist..... Agree with other posts, best snow up top, but visibility is variable, Groomers are good, most people on greens, so contested...go for blues, which are quiet. Mid mountain is good, but hard work as surface continually changes - be prepared to adapt your style several times per run and make sure your edges are sharp. Overall, we have had several bluebird days, which were amazing. If I was a local, I may be disappointed, but we don't regret flying here from the UK, because "bad" conditions at Whistler, are way better than "good" conditions elsewhere.

Displaying 6 - 10 of 1298 First-hand Reports