by: anonymous_user - 15th May 2007

My wife and I made a return winter trip to Sun Peaks back in March 2007 (my second and my wifes third). We simply cannot imagine a better place for a skiing holiday. it may not have the late night wild nightclub atmosphere of other resorts but that's not we travel thousands of miles each year to experience. Would a Canadian come to Australia and not go to the beach ?!? There's plenty of variable terrain from the roller coaster glade runs of Mt Morrisey to the "where did the rest of the world go" back country feel of Mt Tod, especially off the Burfield Chair and West bowl T-Bar. We stayed at the Delta and cannot fault it in anyway at all. Don't plan on losing any weight while your here though as the restaruants are some of the best in the region and eating out every night becomes an obsession. As a side note, don't ignore Sunpeaks as a summer holiday destination aswell. We had a one night stop over there a few years ago and regretted not being able to stay longer. Most ski resort look untidy and barren in Summer, not Sunpeaks ! We have already started planning our 2008 trip !