Related Regions: British Columbia, Kelowna, Canada, Ski Canada, North America

SilverStar Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of SilverStar

What are the ski conditions like right now at SilverStar? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from SilverStar to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Steve's iPhone 6 Plus

Great week of skiing. First tracks on Sunny Ridge every morning were awesome. Not the usual powder we love Silver Star for, but we had a blast.

hwinters

Rock hard ice with a thin veneer dusting of loose granular on top. Terrible. All Black runs are now closed because they are too dangerous. We do some blacks earlier that were groomed with a zamboni I think.

hwinters

SilverStar +

Soft snow on piste in the sun in most places. Rock hard on the backside and everywhere else. Made the best of a gorgeous day. Much like the rest of the Western Hemisphere NEED MORE SNOW.

Steve's iPhone 6 Plus

First day here for the week. We have been coming here same time for years and this is first year in a long time with not so great snow. Still had a blast today. Definitely a groomer day. Icy in am but by 10am snow softened up and it was spring skiing. Back side was skating rink.

Spring Snow 0"
Phil E

Georgeous spring day. But how was the skiing?

SilverStar +

Yesterday was a gorgeous spring day.

Mike's iPhone

I'll be up there mid week! How are conditions?

SilverStar +

Shushy, spring conditions. But at least she's softened up, not as choppy today. I know it's early to say but it sure feels like winter is loosing her grip. Put on your warm weather wax

peppy

Thanks for the posts hellboy 6. Keep 'em coming. I've got my eye on Silverstar bc we're arriving on the 22nd and need those reports!