by: anonymous_user - 24th February 2008

I am a long time Apex season pass holder and am a bit disgruntled with some of the reviews about the mountain. I will admit that the holiday season this year did not come without some technical difficulties. However, since the holiday season the lifts have been running flawlessly and the snow has been fantastic. Being from the Okanagan valley, I have my choice of ski resorts and have taken my family skiing to each of them. Every fall, my family and I have the same discussion of where we should buy our season passes. And every year, we come to the same conclusion – Apex is the best deal in the Okanagan. With basically no lift lines and by far the best variety of terrain in the Okanagan, dollar for dollar and run for run, Apex is the best choice. In response to the review which talked about their 30 minute wait on the chair lift, yes it did happen, I was also on the lift at the time. I was annoyed at the time, but considering my family and I would have spent more time waiting in lift lines than skiing at most other ski resorts, the 30 minutes spent waiting for the lift to be repaired now seems trivial. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to see Apex remain my family’s little secrete but I feel that a couple of the reviews on this forum are unfair and don’t do justice to the mountain. If you are looking for a mountain that is super family friendly, has an awesome variety of terrain, great snow and small to non-existent lift lines than Apex is a no brainer.