Apex Mountain Resort Review

by: anonymous_user - Oct 10, 2007

Date Visited: Oct 10, 2007

After reading some of the previous posts about Apex, I thought I should share my experiences at Apex. I have skied the mountain many many times and keep coming back because of three major factors...The terrain, the lift lines and the people.

The terrain is second to none in the Okanagan. I have been skiing the interior of BC for many years and have yet to find a mountain that offers the same variety of terrain. From the greens to the double diamonds, I could ski the mountain everyday and not get tired of it. Second, the lift lines, or lack there of. Very rarely are you waiting in line at the bottom for a ride back up. Which means more time spent going down, the reason we all love this sport in the first place. Last of all, the people at Apex and wonderful, in my experiences anyways. There must be something in the water up there, because everyone always seems to have a huge smile on their face.

If you are looking for a mountain that offers everything the big boys do, but without the high cost and high traffic. Apex is a no-brainner.