Read other skiers' firsthand reports from Boston.

posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

DESLITZEN'S WEEKLY UPDATE: conditions were good yesterday, stuck my first 540. Had my first beer in the lodge. so yeah, all and all a pretty nice day.
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

beautiful day at gunstock!!

MINT
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

skied on Friday...good day overall. discovered today that I got charged for rentals when I own my own skis!!!! it appears almost impossible to get my money back. may have to drive over two hours and show them my own skis. I hate incompetance...watch out and always verify your charges before you leave the counter!!!!
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

Went last night. The conditions were awsome very minimal ice, got to say sundown is one of my favorite mountains
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

great conditions and the lines were somewhat short! great time
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

i heard so too, i also heard that they were going to add a couple of trails to the right of gunbarrel in a couple of years.

80"really ? c'mon man !
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

sundown...please stop posting absurd base depths...80"? colorado has had a better winter and reports bases less than you. i grew up on this mtn and my kids are now...its fantastic. But lets get real.
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

was there yesterday park set up well boxes, rails ect really hardpack saw a kid get some sick air but didnt land it must have felt really good lol
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

ive heard sundown is going to add a sixth lift?
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

owners and mngt is the problem not the mountain
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

hit a grass patch and tore my scrotum. it was a rough day watch yourself in the terrain u ski on
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

gunstock is not a difficult mountain. great views but it's much more gentle than mad river. go with the right attitude and you will have fun.
posted 3 years ago by anonymous user

everyone complaining please dont come to wachusett, more space for me to shred