Read other skiers' first hand reports from Boston.

Displaying 1726 - 1740 of 2149 First-hand Reports

poor old grooming equipment and everything is overpriced for a 800 ft hill
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Surprisingly not as bad as I expected today. Even better? Meeting spread eagle guy.....pretty rad dude.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Was there all day def worth the drive from boston
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

what are the conditions like with the rain we had. was thinking of going tomorrow
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

plesently supprised with the conditions last night. although it was raining the trails were not icy and actually nice. ????
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

ok, they have a 45 inch base, but not Mt Snow, Okemo or Killington? The only thing thats that high are their prices

Lets just call it open.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

went friday with my school and another school- not too bad. some ice but it was expected. Fun day with friends
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

went Thursday night...conditions we're very, very good. hardly any ice. the trails were very fast. Awesome night skiing.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Conditions on Fri eve were actually really good. Weather kept crowds low too. Pleasantly surprised.

are the conditions good?
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

For a CT ski area it is fun!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Conditions are what you expect. I can perform rad spread eagles with or without jumps...
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

I'm always happy with the great conditions. Maybe if we did my rad spread eagles together you'd like it better?
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

lets face it people its wachussetts .... the mountains small... weekends are wicked over croweded with kids and terrible skiers ... but lets face it ,around here thats all we got so shut it n ride or move on....

Displaying 1726 - 1740 of 2149 First-hand Reports