anonymous user

Good day to ride the boards, nice comeback WAWA. Ripped my rad spread eagles all day.

anonymous user

good snow because of the cold, short lines Thursday and Friday during the day.... won't be like that on the weekend, place is jammed on the weekends. and no way is there a 48" base, maybe they take the measurement from the top of a kicker???

anonymous user

DESLITZEN'S WEEKLY UPDATE: conditions were good yesterday, stuck my first 540. Had my first beer in the lodge. so yeah, all and all a pretty nice day.

anonymous user

beautiful day at gunstock!!

4 years ago - Gunstock.

MINT

4 years ago - Crotched Mountain.

anonymous user

skied on Friday...good day overall. discovered today that I got charged for rentals when I own my own skis!!!! it appears almost impossible to get my money back. may have to drive over two hours and show them my own skis. I hate incompetance...watch out and always verify your charges before you leave the counter!!!!

anonymous user

Went last night. The conditions were awsome very minimal ice, got to say sundown is one of my favorite mountains

anonymous user

great conditions and the lines were somewhat short! great time

anonymous user

i heard so too, i also heard that they were going to add a couple of trails to the right of gunbarrel in a couple of years.

80"really ? c'mon man !

anonymous user

sundown...please stop posting absurd base depths...80"? colorado has had a better winter and reports bases less than you. i grew up on this mtn and my kids are now...its fantastic. But lets get real.

anonymous user

was there yesterday park set up well boxes, rails ect really hardpack saw a kid get some sick air but didnt land it must have felt really good lol

anonymous user

ive heard sundown is going to add a sixth lift?

anonymous user

owners and mngt is the problem not the mountain

anonymous user

hit a grass patch and tore my scrotum. it was a rough day watch yourself in the terrain u ski on

4 years ago - Gunstock.

Read other skiers' firsthand reports from Boston.