Read other skiers' firsthand reports from Arizona.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 1981 Firsthand Reports

posted 81 day(s) ago by Ben

Snow was pretty good this season.
posted 144 day(s) ago by Alan Doubleday's I phone

A fitting finish to a great season!
posted 149 day(s) ago by Kelseys iPhone

Slushy but fun!
posted 150 day(s) ago by anonymous user

No park for the closing weekend...
posted 156 day(s) ago by ed.kmetzaz

anyone know of any Easter things happening at Snowbowl?
Spring Snow
posted 156 day(s) ago by Chris's iPhone

Conditions were great on Sunday rode all day I wish I could of stayed another day
posted 160 day(s) ago by shane parker’s iPhone

Never rode spring corn snow in 20 years of riding. It reminds me of a east coast blizzard day. I loved it.
posted 163 day(s) ago by ed.kmetzaz

I heard from ski haus open all days till this Sunday. then two more weekends only. everyone should stay home. really its ok. I'll be fine without you '-)
posted 164 day(s) ago by jefebandito

posted 164 day(s) ago by jefebandito

1/2 price and only ones on the mountain. groomed runs gr8. not sure why this place isn't packed. gr8 spring skiing! we were hesitant, no reason to be
posted 164 day(s) ago by anonymous user

Any word when closing day is?
Machine Groomed
posted 165 day(s) ago by ed.kmetzaz

I don't see "significantly" less coverage than stated. after skiing all day I saw two bare batches on runs and both were runs that grommers couldn't obviously get to. Now yes there were some patches on some runs on north side but ALL of them were at the edges were no one skies. I would say all the runs except some little trails like the "jeep trail" are still 90%+ covered. I do admit I hope new owners invest in 5+ more groomers so they can get more area groomed but it's not as important as doubling the snow making or lowering the outrageous season pass prices. it should be 399 for adult and 150 each kid add on 14-21 and 99 for 13 and under. and if you want to add on the other resorts an extra 200 for adults and 100 for kids.
Arizona Snowbowl +
Spring Snow
posted 166 day(s) ago by Paulo

Good day with spring conditions and few crowds. The snow coverage is significantly less than what is stated on the website.
posted 166 day(s) ago by Camp God

Just wondering how it is? Thinking of going up Sunday? Worth the trip or will it be to slushy?
Sunrise Park Resort +
Powder
posted 167 day(s) ago by iPhone

Decent powder yesterday, a little bit wet but not bad at all

Displaying 1 - 15 of 1981 Firsthand Reports