by: Josephine - 25th November 2009

Helpful staff, friendly resort and the best hot chocolate I've ever tasted ;)
I honestly cant think of any

I was staying in Chamonix last year (dec/jan) after disappointing snow conditions we decided to ski in Courmayeur for the last 7 days of our holiday, it was the best decision we ever made.... unlike France this resort actually make's an effort Lifts - Staff are always friendly, efficient and helpful - if possible buy you lift pass the day before you plan to ski or even better buy online as the queues can get very busy in the morning Runs - all routes are well organized with clear directions dotted everywhere so you will always be on the right run for your ability, the terrain varies from long big open runs to trails through the trees, beginners, intermediate & advanced skiers/borders will not disappointed with this resort Ski School - again eager to please and match you up with the right guide/ski instructor, again unlike France they are much friendlier and patient Restaurants - I have to say the small little restaurants dotted all over this resort have never failed to impress me, all are family run and again efficient and friendly even better the food is restaurant standard and about half the price you pay in France ;) did I mention the delicious hot chocolate ? certainly sets you up for the day (my family refused to ski without this pit stop in the morning ;)